What’s My Name’s Hidden Meaning???Ruby!!

I got this tag from my new found friend online, Marites
thanks a lot for this tag…well I find this interesting….Almost are true (around 90% maybe hehehe) but some are not (guess the remaining 10%) !! I hope I can explain it further next time when I feel perfectly okey!! The full meaning of my name is in Simply The Best..check it out there!!

Hope to visit you next time again!! still feeling better but not so okey!! I went to my doctor today and have a check-up..will be back again on Friday to know the results of the blood examinations..Take care everyone!!!

Any friends linkies can grab this!!


What Ruby Means


You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You’re always up to something.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can’t handle you. You’re very intense.

You definitely are a handful, and you’re likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you’re so lucky, you don’t really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You’re sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.
You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.

You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
You may miss out by not settling down, but you’re too busy having fun to care.


 
 

Leave a Reply

 

Resources

Hi dear friends and visitors!! thanks for visiting me here!! Have a great and blessed day!!




WANT TO EXCHANGE LINK WITH ME? READ HERE FIRST

Extras

All photographs used on this site, including thumbnails, are the Author's property and are ©copyright. Please do not use our photos without our permission. If you wish to use one of our photos on your personal website or blog, please send us the link to the page where it is being used and the photo must be linked back to this site. We hope that you respect the Authors' request. Thank you for your respect and understanding!

Copyright © 2013 Health, Food and Travel | All Rights Reserved

Blog Design by Simple Blog MakeOver