Are you hoping to catch the 2012 season-end of the clubbing in Magaluf? Closing parties will soon be rolling out over these Balearic shores and you’ve just enough time to get yourself on a jet plane and be part of the madness.
Events in Magaluf are epic. There are no weekdays here, every day is the weekend, and every night is a clubbing carnage. Whether you choose to live it to the max, is up to you.
- 1. Party Night: Guess what night it is? Every night is party night in Magaluf, but especially Monday nights – whoda thought it? This is where booking with a reputable clubbing holiday company comes in handy; these are the guys that will show you the best way to paint Magaluf town well and truly red.
- 2. Boat Party: Who said drinks and dancing was reserved for nightclubs? Certainly not Magaluf! Afternoon boat parties run every Wednesday on the very same boat used in the Inbetweeners Movie, didn’t you know. Yes, it was meant to be Malia, the lying toerags.
- 3. School Disco: It’s Bananas time! Everyone’s favourite bar is hosting the biggest and the best school reunion you’ll ever attend. This is where your dressing up gear will get put to good use. Don’t leave home without it.
- 4. Pirates Uncut: The family friendly show gets well, not so family friendly. Pirates Uncut is a fabulous way to spend a night with your mates. Lots of live action – ahem – while enjoying some top nosh. What more could you want? Yes, there’s beer.
- BCM Planet Dance: trying to pick one event from the selection on offer at BCM is harder than A Level Chemistry. Honest. Check what’s on offer during your stay, but you’re easily in for a treat of the foam kind and ultra violet neon loving.
Sound up your street? Book clubbing holidays in Magaluf online now, the little web discount minion is waiting.